Stubborn and Obsessive BMD Male

Discussion in 'First Time Dog Owner and Basic Questions' started by Lem, Aug 28, 2016.

1. summersnowbr

summersnowbr Active Member

It would take us about 15 minutes to get to Winchester. I bought my first Great Pyrenees from a breeder in Culpeper. Well if you are every near Round Hill on Rt 7 stop at the High Hill Orchard Pie Store, they make the best pies. We now live in AZ where it is warmer then Round Hill!

Lem likes this.
  2. Lem

Lem New Member

Will do, thanks!

3. Lem

Lem New Member

So.. Today Titus decided to open the laundry room door, and then dryer door to get to the clothes!!! He left his slobbery, hairy evidence all over the handles. This is ridiculous! I sure hope I got to him before he had a feast! He did it because I was in a different room scrubbing the toilet. He was doing so well....

4. summersnowbr

One of my male Pyrenees used to open doors. We found out because he opened the back door and then went to one of my female Pyrenees room, she was in heat, old enough to have puppies but I wanted to skip her because I already had a female pregnant. Well, he opened that door too and had fun. Caught them in the act. Had to put a sliding dead bolt at the very top of all doors. Its amazing what dogs can do.

5. summersnowbr

Saturday November 5
    Club Event
    Lunch and general meeting.
    Contact Georgeann Reeve 42220 Heaters Island Court Leesburg, VA 20176
    http://www.pvbmdc.org/?ref=bmdca_cal

Leesburg is not that far from where you live Lem. this is a Bernese group in your area. The sad thing is they just had in September a Cart Pulling Workshop. Give them a try there will be someone in that group that can help you work on your dog to pull a cart!

Cheryl likes this.