New to the Berner world!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BlaireAndTank, Nov 1, 2016.

1. BlaireAndTank

BlaireAndTank New Member

Hello all!

My name is Blaire and I am currently an Occupational Therapy Student at West Virginia University with my very first Berner pup, Tank! Tank is around 4 1/2 months old however I got him when he was 5 weeks! I had wanted a berner pup for many years and my dad decided to surprise me with one in August. I couldn't be happier, he is the best pup in the world! I am so looking forward to reading the forums and becoming acquainted with all of you!!

Best! XX

Abel's Mum likes this.
  2. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

He is adorable !!! And what an awesome Dad you have! Congratulations on the new baby. Enjoy him being little because he will grow so fast that you will think someone stole your pup, and replaced him with a full grown dog. But everyday, you will fall more and more in love with this fur baby!!

BlaireAndTank likes this.
  3. Cassy

Cassy New Member

Hello welcome to the board. :) I'm happy for you congrats. :)

4. moondoggie

moondoggie New Member

5. moondoggie

moondoggie New Member

Congratulations !We are all here for support 5 weeks is very young to leave litter any issues? Im assuming Tank is a boy how much does he weigh? Enjoy!

6. moondoggie

moondoggie New Member

7. BlaireAndTank

BlaireAndTank New Member

Yes it was very young I agree but he is doing great! Great to know I have support! Tank is 5 months old now and weighs 60 lbs! Big boy! How old and how much does yours weigh?

8. moondoggie

moondoggie New Member

HI Tanks parent my Ruger is 10 months old and 103lbs. He is scheduled to be neutered Dec 9th so I'm looking forward to calmness when greeting friends & family. Your puppy is adorable.

9. moondoggie

moondoggie New Member

10. Hank

Hank New Member

My boy Hank will be 5 years old on Dec 10 (9 days from now) and he weighs about 110 lbs.

11. Alpha1

Alpha1 Member

Welcome to the Forum. As Bernermom has said, they grow up so fast so enjoy every moment you have right now.