New Pup!

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog Pictures Forum' started by Flying_Bear, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Flying_Bear

Flying_Bear New Member

Just wanted to post a couple pictures of Bear since the wife and I have been using these forums for the past couple months just reading and learning! Here he is at 8.5 weeks!

Fast asleep as soon as we got him!

Taking in the scenery

Too cute!
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

OMG! He is beautiful ! I don't doubt that you are already in love with him? I miss having a puppy, but don't envy the "puppy phase" lol Enjoy every single minute though. You are going to be amazed at how fast he will grow. I swear he will get bigger right before your eyes.:) Please continue to share your pictures. We can never see too many, and he he gorgeous !! Congrats!
  3. aje196

aje196 Member

Sweet puppy!!! Oh my gosh, it seems like only recently Rosie was that size. Like previous poster said, it's been flying by! Enjoy carrying him while you can!
  4. Cleo

Cleo Guest

5. Flying_Bear

Flying_Bear New Member

Here's Bear at 7 months

6. Cleo

Cleo Guest

Bear is a Handsome Berner!!

Here is a picture of Cleo. She is 4 months old and 50 pounds. I wish I would have taken more pictures, she is growing so fast.

7. bernermom

They are all so beautiful !! I wish we could get the all together to play !! Or at least for a group picture !
  8. Alpha1

Alpha1 Member

He is such a cutie. He is also looking very peaceful.
  9. agariobr

agariobr New Member

so kute

woww. so kute. Love it
  10. bernermom

OMG!!!! He is precious. I am sure you are both completely in love with him already :) Enjoy this puppy time and take pictures every single day. You are going to be amazed how quickly that little fur ball will be a DOG! lol Congrats !
  11. Alpha1

Alpha1 Member

He is very handsome. As you've been told, they grow up very fast.
  12. Suzie J.

Suzie J. New Member

Just look at that face!
    Absolutely adorbs~