How much to feed 6 Month old puppy

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog Food Forum' started by Gronk87, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Gronk87

Gronk87 New Member

Hello this is my first post, I wanted to know how much I should feed my 6 month old puppy daily. He seems to be a little on the small side compared to other berners of the same age. Suggestions on food brand would also be very helpful. Thank You.

2. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

Read through the threads under "Bernese Mountain Dog food Forum" There are pages and pages of food suggestions. I wouldn't worry too much about your baby being on the small side. If you are really concerned, ask your vet. I am sure he is fine :)

3. lbrejnak

lbrejnak New Member

My guy is almost 8 months and he's eating almost 6 cups a day. He's getting Fromms large breed puppy. Bag says he should only be getting around 4, but he acted like he was starving. If he starts to look chunky, we'll start cutting back.

4. Andrebrown

Andrebrown New Member

Depend upon what is he eating earlier, and if you're talking about health you really need to consult with the vet. I suggest you to feed him three times in a day with salmon pet food and other pet food wild salmon oil. You'll see the results in the first week.