Greetings from St. Petersburg, Russia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by LongCat, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LongCat

LongCat New Member

Hey there! My name is Aleksandr, and I'm from Mother Russia :)
    So, I'd like to inroduce myself and my lovely Linda, the berner.
    I won't tell about me, but I'd like to tell about Linda. She is 6 by now and was happy to born on 1st of Jan, while my family was meeting New Year :)
    Linda is kind of traveler and explorer, you know, such as most part of Sennenhunds, I think :)
    [​IMG]
    linda.jpg
    And this is part of our St.Petersburg community
    [​IMG]
    linda2.jpg
    And check out our last meeting's video, it's cool :)

And an berner exhibition will take place in St.Petersburg this saturday. I promise to make new video about it and tell how it was done.
    Thanks for reading this title
    Nice to meet you, friends :)

2. Berner love

Berner love New Member

3. Berner love

Berner love New Member

Hello to all the berner lovers in Russia, thank you for the fabulous video such beautiful happy dogs. I live on the Oregon coast and it’s a small town so not a lot of other berner owners I wish we had a club like yours! These dogs love being with each other...so clear to see in the video. Thanks for sharing

LongCat likes this.
  4. LongCat

LongCat New Member

This weekend I'll be shooting CACIB rang exhibition which will take place in St.Petersburg. There will be lot of berners, I'll post video of this contest for You as soon as possible. I'm very happy you liked the meeting video :)
    And I'd like to apologize for my language, I haven't practiceed it for half an year. It can be notable from Your native speaker side.

5. LongCat

LongCat New Member

And nice to meet you, Berner love ;)