Diamond Dog Food

Discussion in 'First Time Dog Owner and Basic Questions' started by Ddoede, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Ddoede

Ddoede New Member

Hi. I got my puppy yesterday and my breeder swears by Diamond Dog Food hi energy (the red bag). She has mom and dad and a healthy litter. My baby is 6 weeks old and she has been fed the diamond adult food. She is healthy and happy but I'm worried after reading horrendous reviews.

Suggestions???? I am not against switching but I know berners need low fat and around 20% protein... Help!:confused:

2. lilrichards

lilrichards New Member

Hi Ddoede,

Congratulations on your new arrival!! I don't know enough about Diamond to comment on your current food, but upon bringing our bundle of joy home, I researched her food and quickly found myself wanting to switch her to something else.

She has been on Eukanuba Large Puppy for 4 months now, and she's thriving on it - brighter coat, bundles of energy and she loves the stuff!

Hope this helps! :)

3. Ddoede

Ddoede New Member

Thsnks! After talking to the vet I'm going to keep her on it until her 2nd set of shots. They will decide then. She's doing fine, just a paranoid mommy. :)