Conan 5 months and growing!!!

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog Pictures Forum' started by bmxdad2001, Mar 3, 2012.

1. bmxdad2001

bmxdad2001 New Member

I'd heard Bernese' are the worlds largest lap dogs! Isn't that the truth!!! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  2. Rowan

Rowan New Member

It cerrtainly is ! j ust wait till he is 110Lb :D

3. bmxdad2001

bmxdad2001 New Member

LOL, I know Rowan, he's a moose when he lays on you and he's presently only 55lbs...lol :)

4. bosley

bosley New Member

At least he lets you lie on the couch, wait until he is 68 lbs and 6 months old like Bosley. Definitely has the run of the house....:)

Attached Files:

5. bmxdad2001

bmxdad2001 New Member

LOL, OMG Bosley is a huge beautiful boy. I don't think Conan is going to be that big. But I could be wrong!!! lol :)

6. bosley

bosley New Member

My husband and I were just admiring Conan's markings as it looks a lot like Bosleys. BTW Bosley was 52 lbs at just 5 months old and as you can see had a huge growth spurt recently. Just recently lost that little pup look and def. is looking grown up now. I might have to buy a bigger couch so the family can sit too, ha ha. Good luck with your beautiful boy!!!:)

7. faithshen

faithshen Banned

Conan was doing well and he looks handsome on his pictures, and I'm sure he really enjoy your company :)

8. bmxdad2001

bmxdad2001 New Member

Thank you.:)

9. akiraeomer

akiraeomer New Member

At least he lets you lie on the couch, wait until he is 68 lbs and 6 months old like Bosley.