Can Roomba deal with all the hair?

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog General Discussion' started by tanyaden, Aug 13, 2012.

1. tanyaden

tanyaden New Member

Hi all,

Does anyone here use Roomba vacuum? Is it powerful enough to pick up all the hair? We brush our Maya almost daily, and still there's lots of hair on the floor.
    If anyone uses roomba - please share your opinion.
    Thanks!

P.S. All floors are hardwood.

2. Neebles

Neebles New Member

I dont have experience with a Roomba or any Robotic vacs for that matter, but I have heard good things about the Neato robotic vac...woot.com is selling one today made specifically for pet fur....

3. tanyaden

tanyaden New Member

We've got Roomba 2 weeks ago, and I have to say it really does the job! I was a bit skeptical first, but this robot is surprisingly smart and efficient.

And I can't believe that now I don't have to vacuum the whole house every day! (sorry, sounds like an ad, but this thing is really good).

4. Harrietpurdy

Harrietpurdy New Member

decent enough

we have a roomba pet series and we run it every few days on the way out. keeps my wife sane until our more thorough bi-weekly. we have a 2br in NYC and covers most of the spaces, but it does need to get cleaned every time we run it.

5. BabyShawn

BabyShawn New Member

With great expection to enjoy homeland season 2 and will enjoy other Radio gradually.

6. lsgilbert

lsgilbert New Member

Roomba

Yes. We have 2 Berners and the Roomba works great. We only use it on Hardwood and Tile floors.

Does require a little extra cleaning of the brush to get all the dog hair out :eek: