Bernese Mountain Dog forever

Discussion in 'Bernese Mountain Dog General Discussion' started by vanilla, Aug 7, 2015.

1. vanilla

vanilla New Member

My bernese is 8 months old. He's the first dog I've ever had. He is the cutest, most adorable puppy and my husband and I already love him to pieces. I know that from now on, I'll never ever be without a bernese in my life. They are the best breed!!
    He brings me so much happiness that if I ever don't have one, my life will feel incomplete.

Anyone out there feels this way too?

2. melaniec95

melaniec95 New Member

I don't have my baby Berner yet. He's only 2 weeks old so we have about 6 weeks left of waiting. But I'm so excited to get him! I'm so glad to read that people feel this way about their bernese. It makes me even more excited to get my bailey

3. Cleo

Cleo Guest

I agree. Berners are amazing dogs! I honestly feel like this dog loves me back. So happy.

4. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

I love ALL dogs, but..................... There is nothing like having a Berner. There just isn't. I think after you have one, you will always have one. Emma is our second and they are just so loving. They are goof balls too though. lol

5. Ddoede

Ddoede New Member

Bernadette is my first berner.

I've had a pitbull, german shepards and a lab and loved them ALL.

But..... my Bernadette has stolen the show. She is definitely the most charismatic and loving of the bunch. The breed is so rare and I've never had as many compliments EVERYWHERE we go - it makes me a proud momma and boosts her ego too :) :D

6. vanilla

vanilla New Member

I can relate....I've lost count of how many compliments my Berner has gotten since we have him. He truly is BEAUTIFUL. I beam with pride when I take him for his walks. I'm a proud mommy!!!!

7. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

LOL... We can NEVER just go for a quiet walk at the park. Almost every person that sees Emma wants to stop pet her, or ask what kind of dog she is, or tell me that they know someone that has a St.Bernard just like her ! hahahaha I just laugh. I had one lady stop and play with her for probably 15 minutes or so, and then she actually Thanked me ( well Emma ) for making her day better. :) They are just amazing.

8. LuvmyBerner

LuvmyBerner New Member

HaHa..we get the St. Bernard thing all the time too. I agree, no walk is a quiet walk unless we meet no one else on the trails...compliments and questions on our girl constantly. Berners are the best! They are such big ;loveable goofballs!