A Berner Play Date

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BernerBozly*, Apr 4, 2011.

1. BernerBozly*

BernerBozly* New Member

If anyone lives in the Durham Region (Ontario) I'd love to hear from you and maybe make a play date. :)

Carmelina & Bozly!

2. emmy

emmy New Member

Hello,

I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from Durham, but i'm curious about where you got your berner from!
    It would be cool if you had one of Diesel's siblings! :)

3. BernerBozly*

BernerBozly* New Member

Hi,

we got him in Woodstock, from Sandylane. You?

4. emmy

emmy New Member

Diesel's from uxbridge, hidden hills Bernese.
    He's 10 weeks now, how old is yours?
    And if your ever near the Burlington area I'd love to meet for a play date.

5. BernerBozly*

BernerBozly* New Member

Bozly is 8 months now. If I am ever in the area, I will be sure to let you know. I love seeing him play with his breed.

6. emmy

emmy New Member

Alrighty sounds good!
    I do aswell, Diesel hasn't seen another berner pup since we took him home. There is a 110lb male at the end of our road that he has an absolute riot with!

7. Soph

Soph New Member

Hi Bailey and I live on the Pickering/Scarborough border. We would love to have a play date!!!

8. Barneys Mom

Barneys Mom New Member

Hey! Barney is from Hidden Hills! Was he in the Feb 10th litter?

9. BernerBozly*

BernerBozly* New Member

Oh that's not to far from Bozly and I at all. Have you ever been to Harmony Park? It's right where Rossland Road ends in Oshawa? It's amazing there!

10. Soph

Soph New Member

Bailey and I actually have a house for sale in Oshawa. Maybe we will come and visit the park next time we come up. When do you go to the park?

11. Barneys Mom

Barneys Mom New Member

We're in Whitby, and we just visited the Ajax dog park last night (the Greenwood Conservation Area). Barney had a blast!

12. BernerBozly*

BernerBozly* New Member

Weekends usually, I'm planning on going up there on Saturday around 11ish, if you and Bailey are around.

13. nikicole24

nikicole24 New Member

play dates

Hey guys if any of you from Durham are around this Sunday we are having a walk in the Sunny Brook park and I know one of the dogs at least is from Hidden Hills.

14. Guinness'Mom

Guinness'Mom New Member

:)
    Guinness and I live at the Scarborough/Pickering border too. We should set up a play date :)

15. konabeardog

konabeardog New Member

@emmy.... are you and Diesel in Burlington, VT?!?